From the title you may have guessed that this is another update post, you guessed right! I’d give you a cookie but I don’t like to share and I don’t have any cookies anyway. so just… I don’t know, forage for left overs or something? Anywho, back to the updates!
Over the next year I’ve set some personal goals for myself and some goals for the site, things like weekly posts and reviewing series that I watched. Other posts may include topics that reveal a bit more about me and my tastes in anime. Now just to make things tidy I’ll make a little bullet point list of my current plans for 2019.
- Weekly reviews of anime that I watched over the weekend
- Personal posts about viewing habits and how I watch anime
- More personal posts about the types of anime I gravitate towards
- Learning Japanese (I’ll be making a dedicated post about this one really soon explaining my overall goal)
- Monthly recaps of the content posted on the site
- A post covering anime that I just couldn’t finish and why
It’s a pretty short list, and as much as I’d like to pour a bunch of time into the site, I have a full-time job that eats up a lot of my time. I’ll be putting as much time into the site as I can though and am determined to at the very least make 1 to 2 posts weekly. I’ll have a concrete posting schedule once I get into a rhythm and everything starts to calm down IRL. Stay tuned!